During these exceptional circumstances with COVID 19, we have increased sanitation and personal protective measures within the clinic for your and our safety. Despite our best sanitary efforts, we want to acknowledge that with exposure to one another, our risk of viral exposure will increase. This is inevitable as we reintegrate into our society. All those seeking treatment should be cognizant of this and we will do our very best to assure your safety.
We ask the following of each of our valued patients:
1. Cancel your appointment if you are showing signs of illness - cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, sore throat, painful swallowing, loss of taste, etc.
2. If you have lung problems, diabetes or any immunosuppressive illness, please strongly consider staying home.
3. Please do not bring a companion to your appointment unless you require mobility assistance. If you’re bringing assistance please let your practitioner know prior to your appointment.
4. Please note that the front door will be locked. Text your practitioner (call reception at 778-774-7442 for direction if appointment with doctor) when you park/arrive (practitioner phone numbers included below). Your practitioner will text you when they’re ready for you and they will meet you at the front door. Please do not enter the building without your practitioner.
5. Once in the clinic, please respect 2 metre/6 foot physical distancing from anybody else.
6. You must have a mask with you for your appointment.
Lindsay Morris Fish: 250-354-9438
Jan Summersides: 250-505-3470
Stu McDonald: 250-551-1938
Natasha Edney: 250-354-3630
Jennifer Potts: 778-962-0151
Jessica Bamford: 250-354-8487
Annie Fortin: 250-246-0026
Michelle Cameron: 250-551-2657